Our Simple Elopements packages are perfect for couples who want for a simple, cost-effective, stress-free elopement ceremony in the District of Columbia.
We offer three different Simple Elopements packages for couples looking to elope in dc, each designed to save you time and money. The more services you book, the more money (and time!) you save – it’s that simple!
Best of all, our Simple Elopements are managed and performed by the same award-winning team behind our premium all-inclusive Elopement Experiences™ wedding packages, so you can be confident that you’ll receive the very best service that Washington, DC has to offer. Our company flawlessly performs over 500 marriages each year, delighting our customers by consistently delivering excellent experiences and earning our reputation as DC’s #1 marriage services provider.
- Simple Elopements Package “A”
- Simple Elopements Package “B”
- Simple Elopements Package “C”
- Package Options and Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Washington, DC Elopement Ceremony Officiant — A member of our professional officiant team will get in touch with you prior to your service date to discuss the options for your ceremony, and will meet you at your desired location to perform a 7-10 minute standardized elopement ceremony for you and up to 15 guests. Elopement ceremony options are: a secular (non-religious) or non-denominational religious ceremony, and whether you want to write your own vows or prefer the traditional “repeat after me” vows.[GO BACK]
- Standard Ceremony Location List — Choose a ceremony location from our Standard Ceremony Location List, which we’ve created based on the experiences of thousands of satisfied customers. Simple Elopements customers may select from one of our recommended locations, or choose any other location within the city limits of the District of Columbia (such as your hotel room or a restaurant). If a permit or reservation fee is necessary for your desired location, you will need to make any necessary arrangements with the location directly.[GO BACK]
- Marriage License by Proxy Service — We will submit your DC marriage license application and documents in person at the DC Marriage Bureau, pay for and obtain your marriage license, and send it with your officiant on your service date. Includes the $45 marriage application fee to the DC Court and the court’s transaction fees. For more information about this service, click here: DC Marriage License Application by Proxy[GO BACK]
- Marriage License Certified Copy Service — After your service, we will hand-deliver your signed marriage license to the DC Marriage Bureau and obtain one official “regular” certified copy for your records, and ship it to you via USPS Priority Mail with tracking. Additional “regular” certified copies are available for $15 each and “triple seal” certified copies are available for $25 each. Apostille service and international shipping are available for an additional fee. For more information about this service, click here: DC Marriage License Certified Copies [GO BACK]
- How far in advance do we need to book? — While rush service is available for an additional fee, ideally we prefer to have at least two weeks’ advance notice to put together a Simple Elopements Package. The more time we have to plan, the more options you’ll have and the less expensive it will be. That said, we can sometimes accommodate same-day or next-day weddings if our availability permits – if you are in a rush, please contact us immediately.
- How do we get the process started? — The first (and best) step is to contact us by filling out our web form so we have all of your information, and we will get in touch with you quickly to answer any questions you may have and schedule a free consultation. We look forward to speaking with you!