Welcome to DC Elopements! We are a group of non-denominational ceremony officiants, all authorized to perform wedding ceremonies in Washington, DC. We offer a number of marriage-related services for couples interested in getting married in our nation’s capital. Washington, DC is a wonderful place to get married, whether you’re hosting full-blown wedding or a simple elopement ceremony.
Washington, DC has become a very popular destination for engaged couples, offering a number of favorable options for marriage license applications, legal LGBT marriages, and world-class wedding vendors and venues. With so many reasons to elope in Washington, DC, why go anywhere else? For answers to the most popular questions about eloping in Washington, DC, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
DC Elopements offers four main categories of services for elopements in DC:
- Application by Proxy Service – For couples traveling to Washington, DC for a destination wedding, this service is a huge time-saver due to the mandatory 3-day processing period for marriage license applications.
- Expedited Certified Copy Service – For couples who need to obtain certified copies of their DC Marriage License, we offer hand-delivery to the court and trackable shipping.
- Express Marriage Service – For couples who are interested in getting married in Washington, DC but aren’t planning to hold a ceremony, this is a quick and inexpensive option.
- Elopement Ceremony Officiant Service – For couples who are planning a small elopement ceremony, we offer wedding officiant services anywhere in the district.
- Full Wedding Ceremony Officiant Service – For couples who are planning a full wedding ceremony and reception, we offer officiant services and fully customized ceremonies.
Check out our Blog for the latest news and information on eloping in Washington, DC. If you need information or advice for filing an application for a marriage license in Washington, DC, please visit our Applying in DC page for up-to-date instructions and requirements. The Superior Court of the District of Columbia offers a number of options for applications, both for local residents and for couples traveling from other areas.
If you have questions, or to get more information on our elopement services in Washington, DC, contact us today – we look forward to speaking with you!