Welcome to DC Elopements! We are a group of non-denominational ceremony officiants, all authorized to perform wedding ceremonies in Washington, DC. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service (just look at our reviews!) and are known for our professionalism and convenience. We offer a number of marriage-related services for couples interested in getting married in our nation’s capital. Washington, DC is a wonderful place to get married, whether you’re hosting a full-blown wedding or a simple elopement ceremony.
Washington, DC has become a very popular destination for engaged couples, offering a number of favorable options for marriage license applications, legal LGBT marriages, and world-class wedding vendors and venues. With so many reasons to elope in Washington, DC, why go anywhere else? For answers to the most popular questions about eloping in Washington, DC, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
DC Elopements offers six main categories of services for elopements in DC:
- Application by Proxy Service – For couples traveling to Washington, DC, or for those who don’t wish to spend their time waiting in the DC Court Office, this service is a hassle-free way to ensure your marriage license application is submitted correctly and obtained quickly.
- Expedited Certified Copy Service – For couples who need to obtain certified copies of their DC Marriage License, we offer hand-delivery to the court and trackable shipping.
- Express Marriage Service – For couples who are interested in getting married in Washington, DC but aren’t planning to hold a ceremony, this is a quick and inexpensive option.
- Elopement Ceremony Officiant Service – For couples who are planning a small elopement ceremony, we offer wedding officiant services anywhere in the district.
- Elopement Packages- For couples who want all of the details handled for them, we offer location scouting and acquisition, photography, officiant services and license procurement.
- Full Wedding Ceremony Officiant Service – For couples who are planning a full wedding ceremony and reception, we offer officiant services and fully customized ceremonies.
Check out our Blog for the latest news and information on eloping in Washington, DC. If you need information or advice for filing an application for a marriage license in Washington, DC, please visit our Applying in DC page for up-to-date instructions and requirements. The Superior Court of the District of Columbia offers a number of options for applications, both for local residents and for couples traveling from other areas.
If you have questions, or to get more information on our elopement services in Washington, DC, contact us today – we look forward to speaking with you!